Code of Conduct
This summary of the Cloud Family minimum expectations is intended to provide individuals considering joining the Cloud Family with the standards we put forth for our community.
Expectations for All participants (At a Minimum)
- No disrespectful behavior. This includes threats, harassment, stalking, abuse, slurs, profanity, personal attacks, sexual remarks or innuendos, physical violence, public speculation about others, and any other behavior that doesnt fit in our community.
- No illegal or offensive activities. Our community will not publish, post, distribute, or disseminate defamatory, infringing, obscene, or other unlawful material or discussion. This includes, but is not limited to, child pornography, bestiality, incest, illegal drugs, software piracy, discriminatory/racist statements or images and harassment.
- Accountability. Members are fully responsible and liable for anything they say (whether orally or in writing) or do. This includes any actions taken based on advice or information received in online forums or elsewhere, how members conduct themselves as a community leader, and interactions with the general public.
- No libel or slander against the Cloud Family or other persons or entities. Libel includes false statements made in written form, such as statements posted to forums or other publicly accessible websites, electronic mail, or any other printed form.
- No plagiarism. Members may only post their own original work or work that they have written permission to post. If an member cites another author’s work, members are expected to provide any necessary attribution according to the requirements associated with the original author’s work.
- No discrimination or harassment. The Lcoud Family are committed to providing a harassment-free experience to participants regardless of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical size, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or technology choices. Harassment is unwelcome verbal, physical or virtual behavior based on the characteristics identified above.
- No sexual harassment. Sexual harassment is unwelcome verbal, physical or virtual behavior based on sex and includes gender-based harassment of a person of the same or different gender. Examples of sexual harassment include, but are not limited to:
- Unwelcome sexual advances
- Sexual comments or inappropriate gender-based jokes
- Excessive, unwelcome romantic attention
- Sharing or displaying sexually explicit content
- Using sexually degrading words
- Reporting Conduct Violations
- If you become aware of a conduct violation on or offline, you are encouraged to report it to the Cloud Family committee.
- If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the Cloud Family committee.
The above summary of expectation applies to all Cloud Family members and is for informational purposes.